Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Looks I Love: The Oscars 2013

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture
 The whole look is styled to perfection!

Jessica Chastain in Armani Prive
I love the color of the gown with her skin tone and hair color.

Naomi Watts in Armani Prive
AMAZING! Has a fun architectural quality to it. 

Charlize Theron in Dior
So simple and sophisticated! 

Jennifer Hudson in Roberto Cavalli
I love the color and the sleeves! Such a pretty silhouette on her.

Halle Berry in Versace
This looks stunning on her body!

Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta at the Vanity Fair Party
I love the vintage feel of the gown. 

Lily Collins in Zuhair Murad at the Vanity Fair Party
So stunning! I love the mixture of patterns and sapphire hue.

Jennifer Lawrence in Calvin Klein Collection at the Vanity Fair Party
I love the metallic sheen, so beautiful!


Photos courtesy of: www.galmour.com, Pascal Le Segretain/Getty & Andrew Evans/PR Photos/Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment