Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Something New

Welcome to The Little White Dress! My name is Lauren Carrillo and I am a wedding and event coordinator with Something to Celebrate. I began wedding and event coordinating almost three years ago after retiring from the Houston Ballet. I never thought I would love something as much as I do ballet, but wedding coordinating is it! I feel so lucky to wake up every morning and do something I am incredibly passionate about. I created The Little White Dress to share things that inspire and excite me in both my work and everyday life. I hope you enjoy :)

My younger days- with my amazing sister, Krissy!

My dancing days!

My current days- with my co-worker, Resha!



Dancing photo courtesy of Amitava Sarkar. Current day photo courtesy of John Ly Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment