Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Top Ten

My Top Ten


1. This depuffing eye mask from Sephora is AMAZING! 

2. I just bought these Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses this weekend and I am obsessed!

3. I pretty much stalk J Crew's website every night and every night this jeweled collar sweater catches my eye.

4. I am in the market for some new studs and I am in love with these from Anthropologie.

5. Another purchase I made this weekend that I am super excited about! These Steve Madden heels will  be perfect for day or night. I think they would honestly look amazing with #3 if you rolled up the jeans!

6. I do not own this J Crew bracelet yet, but I am determined to! 

7. Le Pen's are the best! Not only are they amazing to write with, but they really brighten up your desk. 

8. Fun jewelry box from Anthropolgie.

9. I love Mistral soap. It makes shower time feel like spa time!

10. Mercury glass is one of my favorite things. I love this collection of votives from Anthropolgie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment