Thursday, March 28, 2013

Indulge!

Whew! It has been a whirlwind week filled with prepping for an event, executing that event and a bunch of meetings in between. When I have a week like this I always take some time to indulge in some of my favorite things to inspire me and keep me going. Below are the little things that kept me going this week :)

I LOVE The Rachel Zoe Project! It is probably my guiltiest pleasure, don't judge! What I love most about the show is see the inner workings of her office and how she has expanded so rapidly in the last few years. The business side of fashion really intrigues me!
I can read the same issue of Vogue over and over and never get board. Opening up a Vogue is the perfect getaway for a few minutes!

Playing with the girls, Lucy & Coconut!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment